Saturday, November 27, 2010

CY2111 ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY I ANNA UNIVERSITY FIRST SEMESTER QUESTION PAPER

Common to all branches (except Marine Engg)
CY2111 Engineering Chemistry I
Time: Three Hours Maximum: 100 Marks

Answer ALL Questions
Part A - (10 x 2 = 20 Marks)
1. How i s water sterilized by ozone?
2. What i s calgon conditioning?
3. Why thermosetting plastics can not be remoulded?
4. Mention two advantages of polymer matrix composites.
5. What is Freundlich's adsorption isotherm?    
6. Mention any four applications of adsorption.7. Distinguish between nuclear ¯ssion and fusion reactions.
8. What are the applications of lithium batteries?
9. What i s meant by thermal spalling with respect to a refractory?
10. Under what situations solid lubricants are used?
........
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

6 comments:

  1. where can we find the 16 mark model questions??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice data you will have right here on this post.
    I will probably be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.


    my web blog ... 排名優化

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up
    for the nice information you’ve got right here on this post.
    I shall be coming again to your blog for extra soon.

    Here is my web page; semi games download

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats up! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you have
    got right here on this post. I will be coming again to your
    blog for more soon.

    Have a look at my web blog http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo/keyword-research

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you could have right here on this post.
    I can be coming back to your weblog for more soon.

    My website: pthread semaphore example

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for
    the good info you’ve got right here on this post.
    I shall be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

    Also visit my homepage: watch we got married seohyun and yonghwa episodes

    ReplyDelete

Give your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, ...