Monday, February 28, 2011


Florence Welch And A.R. Rahman Perform “If I Rise” At 2011 Oscars


Florence Welch‘s rise to fame continued last night (February 27) with a performance at the 2011 Academy Awards.
The Florence And The Machine frontwoman joined A.R. Rahman on stage to perform his Oscar nominated song, If I Rise, taken from the film 127 Hours.
Flo stood in for singer Dido on the tune which was nominated for best original song, ultimately losing out to Randy Newman‘s We Belong Together from Toy Story 3.
Watch the performance below:
The Original Song With Dido



1 comment:

  1. Whats up! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for
    the great information you have got here on this post. I will probably be coming back
    to your weblog for extra soon.

    Visit my page - seoul garden food menu singapore

    ReplyDelete

Give your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, ...